X-Savers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(inserting my name after created here)'s Application

2 posters

Go down

(inserting my name after created here)'s Application Empty (inserting my name after created here)'s Application

Post by azzaboy 2011-09-27, 17:13

Hey guys, i'm new to DMO (didn't play Pre-CBT) and i'm looking for some buddies and i guessed the easiest way to do that is join a guild, and i thought, leader of the guild has my name so i'll join Smile. Naa only joking, i'm looking for a guild to join because non of my buddies would really play this game so i'm wanting people to play it with.
Tamer name:AR0N
Tamer level:Level 1
Name (Optional):Aaron Williams
Digimon and respective levels: Gaomon level 1
Btw any1 here play maplestory, if so, you'll be used to mess ups on online game so 2 hour maintinence is
NOTHING
Compared to what it has. Razz
Btw if i join the guild i may kinda, overuse Razz. Razz

Last edited by azzaboy on 2011-09-27, 18:07; edited 2 times in total

azzaboy

BIT : 4639
Fame : 0

Tamer
Tamer Name:
Tamer Level:

Back to top Go down

(inserting my name after created here)'s Application Empty Re: (inserting my name after created here)'s Application

Post by AaroN 2011-09-27, 17:44

You are right, it's one of the advantages of being in a guild.

I'll be waiting for your game names, and don't worry you're considered accepted already. Haha I'm not afraid of over-users of the guild, but rather under-users or totally inactive players.

By the way, Name was actually referring to your real name or a nickname that you'd like people online to call you by. It is optional though, although I know you have the same name as I already.
AaroN
AaroN
Admin
Admin

BIT : 4823
Fame : 0

Tamer
Tamer Name:
Tamer Level:

Back to top Go down